Date: March 14th, 2023
Information about us
Maryam Creative is an online store that sells educational teaching resources. (digital format)
Maryam Creative has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that as far as reasonably possible, prices quoted are correct and that all products have been fairly described.
Colours may slightly vary according to your monitor settings.
All materials and content contained on this website are the intellectual property of Maryam Creative and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without our expressed written permission.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website or for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us. (digital download and clipart images)
Password / account security
If you choose or are provided with a password and/or account details, you must treat such information as confidential. You are responsible for any activities that occur under your account. Maryam Creative shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password or account confidential.
Placing an order
When placing an order, you are requested to read and agree to these terms and conditions. Any orders placed by you are subject to these terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any of the content of our terms and conditions, please contact us.
Acceptance of your Order
After placing your order, an invoice will be sent to the email address you have provided, detailing the product(s) you have ordered and confirming prices.
The order acknowledgement is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and formation of the contract will only take place once we have confirmed your credit or debit card authorisation for your order. The products you have ordered have been dispatched (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the terms as described in Cancellations). We will send you a despatch confirmation email when the product you have ordered is dispatched.
We reserve the right to decline any order you place and/or to supply any product ordered due to the product you ordered being unavailable from stock, our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment, or if you do not meet our eligibility criteria.
Digital Downloads and Copyright
All download resources/products/ files are copyright protected.
Purchase an additional license to share our products with others! (school, madrasah, mosque or other group distribution.)
- Download, print, save on your computer/ tablet/ phone and use our resources/ products/ files for yourself or your family or within one single classroom only.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Host any Maryam Creative resources/ products/ files on your own or other sites/websites.
- Alter, modify or edit any Maryam Creative resources/products/files in any way, shape, or form. This includes, but is not limited to, changing its original format or language, extracting text and/or images, add, deleting or changing text.
- Sell Maryam Creative resources/ products/ files to make a profit: All files are for personal use only.
- Use Maryam Creative items for profit. ~ i.e. print them off, laminate them and sell them to others.
- Transmit or store any resources on any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system. (Scribd, 4Shared, Box, etc). Please direct people to our website.
Clipart and Copyright
You do not own Maryam Creative clipart and cannot claim them as your own – copyright to all graphics is retained by Maryam Creative.
The terms include usage for personal and commercial use (free or purchased clipart).
All products come with a Standard License for personal and commercial use. One single set can be used commercially for up to 500 product pieces. Credited required.
Purchase an extended license for mass production. No credit is required.
- Use our graphics for your own personal and single classroom ONLY.
- Graphics/clipart may be used in posters, worksheets, lesson plans, workbooks, classroom centres, activity pages, centre activities, teaching resources, educational flashcards, games, puzzles, puppets, postcards, banners, wall displays, gift tags, student writing paper with an educational purpose ONLY and must be only used as a supportive element to your product including your own ideas or work and not a collection of images ONLY.
- Use Maryam Creative graphics/clipart as part of an App, in Boom Learning Cards, Smart Board or PowerPoint, but the graphics must be flattened and in a secure format PDF.
YOU MAY NOT:
You may not resell, share or distribute the clipart with others, the clipart is
- Resell, share or distribute the clipart with others, the clipart is provided for the use of the original purchaser ONLY (1 number per user).
- Use Maryam Creative graphics/images on their own in some colouring book, flashcards, posters, banners or similar to it. You must incorporate additional content or activities.
- Use Maryam Creative images in any document, resource or project that has a ‘Creative Commons license. ( more in detail about it here).
- Resold, traded, shared or redistributed the clipart or include it in a new clipart set.
- Use our graphics/clipart to create new clipart images.
- Change the colour or alter our clipart in any way.
- Make fonts, borders, frames, digital paper, and collages with our clipart or group our clipart in any form in order to be sold and for commercial purposes.
- Our clipart (free or purchased) may not be used by blog/website design services to design blogs/websites without the purchase of an additional license.
- Using Maryam Creative images in on-demand printed commercial products or graphics design items, such as T-shirts, stationery, mugs, stickers, posters, colouring books, notebooks, cards, caps, etc, you will need to purchase an additional license.
Refunds and Exchanges – Digital Downloads and Clipart
Before proceeding with any payment or purchase from digital downloads or clipart from the Maryam Creative website, you should keep in mind that you are responsible for having the proper software to open and use the graphics/clipart. Types of files are clearly stated on product description pages. Please ensure that you are able to open the types of files as stated.
Due to the nature of digital products, we do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.