Help to develop the writing of the letters in Arabic with these flashcards!
Designed to help the learner feel interested and motivated to learn one of the essential skills in a language: Writing.
Excellent Resource for any Arabic Curriculum!
– Information on how to benefit from this resource.
– Printing instructions.
– 28 letters position of the Arabic alphabet with 2 different variations for the letter alif;
- option 1: Arabic with transliteration;
- option 2: Arabic with no transliteration;
– BONUS: FREE Box Organizer (keep all your flashcards clean and tidy on it ( simple instructions on how to assemble included)! Not a toy, so keep away from little hands!
– Files cannot be edited, they are secured. (pdf format)
– For personal use only (print the items as many times as you like) and may not be shared, altered or resold in any form.
– Permissible to use with all children in the same household/family or with all students within a single classroom setting.
– Purchase an additional license to share our products with others! ( school, madrasah, mosque or other group distribution.) Available here
***Colours may vary depending on your screen.
Your files will be available to download once payment is received (find on the “my account” page if you subscribed to our store before the purchase and an email invoice will be sent too).
WE DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES or CANCELLATIONS ON DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS!!!
Please contact us if you have any problem with your order.
Thanks for shopping at Maryam Creative!