This set includes all the 29 Arabic letters of the alphabet and 20 Arabic numbers (including 0).
Students/children will choose the letter/number strips and will insert them on the mosque cards and pull them through the cards.
Once all the letters/numbers are identified on the strip you put a new one.
Use with any theme you are doing or curriculum!
Perfect for circle time, alphabet centres, Qur’an classes or/and Arabic classes.
Low-preparation: prints out on white or coloured cardstock paper! ( instructions on how to assemble included)
- 12 colourful mosques – 6 no cutting lines and 6 with cutting lines;
- 2 Black & White mosque – Save ink – 1 no cutting lines and 1 with cutting lines;
- 24 strips -14 letters, 9 numbers and 1 empty ;
- 14 letters strips – 6 in alphabetical order and 8 out of order;
- 9 numbers strips – 5 in order and 4 out of order;
- BONUS worksheets – 2 alphabets ( with alif-hamzah variation) and 1 number worksheet.
– This listing is for PRINTABLE PDF/ DOWNLOADABLE Images ONLY.
– NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME!
– Files cannot be edited, they are secured. (pdf format)
– For personal use only (print the items as many times as you like) and may not be shared, altered or resold in any form.
– Permissible to use with all children in the same household/family or with all students within a single classroom setting.
– Purchase an additional license to share our products with others! ( school, madrasah, mosque or other group distribution.) Available here:
***Colours may vary depending on your screen.
Your files will be available to download once payment is received (find on the “my account” page if you subscribed to our store before the purchase and an email invoice will be sent too).
WE DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES or CANCELLATIONS ON DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS!!!
But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks for shopping at Maryam Creative!